Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Shaedes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaedes

Member Name Shaedes

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Shaedes

Length of Ban: 24 Hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Banned

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : TheCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : i told him the hard r

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I called the admin the hard r

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was sticking up for my friend, i was in the moment, i did something stupid.

Why should we unban you? I want to grind with my friend Cyntrx on the base

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't type in chat anymore or at least think before i do.

How can we trust you again? I mean all you can do is take my word no other way i can tell you to believe in me other than just believe in my word.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry, I made a stupid mistake and ill try to prevent it in anyway possible.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If you decide to be inappropriate towards staff or any other player for that matter, your next ban will be much longer... I am going to accept your appeal since its been an hour. Don't make me regret my decision. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.