Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Sick

Sick

VIP+
Member Name Sick

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AnaIBeads

Length of Ban: Until Jesus comes back

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit

Staff who have warned you previously : GotEdit

Reason for ban on record : Ddos Threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I made a stupid threat that I shouldn't have.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Honestly, I was just messing around. I didn't mean to cause the administrators to be alarmed. The things I said were completely a joke and not to be taken seriously.

Why should we unban you? I have been here for a while and have never made ANY threats like this. The fact that I was banned for something dumb I said in chat doesn't really make sense to me. It is understandable that they are concerned about threats like these, as I have experienced DDosing, but I don't really think the admins thought I was serious.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't say stupid things in chat anymore.

How can we trust you again? You can constantly check on me, even though I'm not on much. I don't have a record of threats to the server AT ALL, and everything else I've done was just stupid or a joke.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry Edit, and I'm sorry to anyone else I may have alarmed during this. This server really means a lot to me and I have a ton of memories here. Please just let me have another chance.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
DDoS attacks and threats are so ridiculously common in minecraft and not on par with any other game or community other than pure skript kiddies and hacker forums. They aren't funny at all, they're a cancer to everyone involved(Especially the credit card owned by the parents of the 12 yr old involved).
Every single member of the high staff team has been a victim of attacks such as these, therefore we take them very seriously.

We're very clear and strict our rules on DDoS threats.

Your ban has been reduced to 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.