Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Silentc0r3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentc0r3

Member Name Silentc0r3

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Silentc0r3

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft server perm ban

Staff who banned you : savannahhh

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : I was banned for being the alleged alt of Miles027.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe I was banned because the admins presumed I am the alt account of Miles027.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My account Silentc0r3 plays under the same IP address as Miles027 because we are siblings that live in the same house. I am not an alt account and Miles027 has ZERO access to my account.

Why should we unban you? Because this was an honest mistake without any investigation.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I SHOULD have told the admins that I am the sibling of Miles027 and that we share the same IP address. This appeal is my way of telling the staff in order to prevent this from happening again.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again because the air is clear and I am stating I am NOT the alt of Miles027 and he will NEVER be playing on my account as a proxy.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for your time and consideration.

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Hi, sorry for the slow response.

I can understand if this is mistake - your brother was banned and you logged on soon after so I assumed you were an alt and banned you. If you are wanting to get unbanned, you’ll have to prove you are two seperate people on the teamspeak

As I am away for the next few days, I recommend speaking to any admins on the TS and things should be cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.