Reason for ban Extension Due to Ban evasion through discord

Length of ban: 1 extra day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Aubie2002 banned me thats why I got an extension

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I talked in discord to in game chat

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did not see that in the Discord rules, also its different from joining on an alt or something like that.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not using in game chat in discord when im banned

How can you ensure we can trust you again? On my momma I will not talk in the In game chat room in the discord

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? get rid of ban extention

Last edited:

Aubie

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name:
SirCrazed123

Reason for ban Extension Due to Ban evasion through discord

Length of ban: 1 extra day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Aubie2002 banned me thats why I got an extension

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I talked in discord to in game chat

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did not see that in the Discord rules, also its different from joining on an alt or something like that.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not using in game chat in discord when im banned

How can you ensure we can trust you again? On my momma I will not talk in the In game chat room in the discord

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? get rid of ban extention

Appeal Denied

After reviewing the situation, I have decided to keep the extended ban time in place. You are correct that you only used in-game chat, and not an alt, to ban evade. However, this is still clearly considered evading - this should be common sense, not something we would dedicate a specific rule towards and therefor falls under Rule 3C which you can find here.

I did take into consideration that it was only through discord that you evaded; however, you used the in-game channel to say "UNBAN SIRCRAZED123" multiple times and then acted like you did nothing wrong, which can be referenced here. We do not view this kind of disruptive behavior positively, especially in such a circumstance as ban evasion.

Based on the above reasoning, I have decided to keep your ban in place until tomorrow. Appeal denied.​

Best Regards,
- Aubie2002

Latest posts

Members online