Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky

VIP
MVP+
In game name: sky731
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned
Staff who banned you : Thacandyman
Staff who dealt with you : Thacandyman
Staff who have warned you previously : No staff warned me
Reason for ban on record : freecam
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned after finnaly being able to log in to the server without crashing my game while I was at a farm me and vcritters had gotten into. I noticed candy flying around but I've been very buggy and have had a lagged game lately and when my game would let me move without teleporting back and forth I was banned by candy after he messaged me telling me I am going to be banned.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? Above
Why should we unban you? I did not have hacks on my computer
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't do anything wrong.
How can we trust you again? I did nothing to deserve trust lost
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know it might take more time, but if you suspect someone of hacks please try to screenshare with them. I would have gladly cleared up any misunderstandings alot faster if candy decided to screenshare with me.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I watched you for a while... When I first arrived you kept crouching... no big deal... I unvanished and walked around you and you never acknowledged I was there. Thats fine. After a min of you crouching over and over while you were facing a wall at a base... I decided to break blocks under you to test for freecam. All the time doing so I was pinging you and you were staying in the 40's on your ping so your lag to the server was good. You hovered for at least a min after I broke the blocks under you before you fell to the ground... After finally falling to the ground you started running around with vCritters at the base... This is when you got a message from me and you were banned for freecam.

sky

VIP
MVP+
I watched you for a while... When I first arrived you kept crouching... no big deal... I unvanished and walked around you and you never acknowledged I was there. Thats fine. After a min of you crouching over and over while you were facing a wall at a base... I decided to break blocks under you to test for freecam. All the time doing so I was pinging you and you were staying in the 40's on your ping so your lag to the server was good. You hovered for at least a min after I broke the blocks under you before you fell to the ground... After finally falling to the ground you started running around with vCritters at the base... This is when you got a message from me and you were banned for freecam.
I was in a farm on a raid we had cannoned into the day before. I noticed you were here, I see sav teleport to me all the time so I got used to admins checking in. But my game kept lagging me by teleporting me back and forth between things and now and then I would get stuck between blocks and have to re-log. I can't agree that my ping was 40, but I believe your word. If you do not believe me, you can ask a range of people that I play with that noticed my obvious buggy game. For example when I was fighting vcritters and turmp (before my game crashed again) that when they were hitting me only a few hits were registering to knock me back even though I'm on a vanilla 5zig client. It would let me see chat just fine with no lag, but moving around would cause my game to bug and eventually crash multiple times. Whenimclownin and Kill_or_bekilled also noticed my laggy/buggy time on the server lately, because in his words I was occasionally getting stuck in blocks and having sprint particles without running. As is I have been wanting to reinstall minecraft on the offchance that some data had gotten corrupted while I was updating, but the problems are likely from my end of wifi. I do not think I deserve this ban, as no hacks/freecam were used

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I will let higher staff review this appeal and use their judgements on the ban. I will put the ban back on hold until they can review both of our views of the situation. Thanks for your patience.

sky

VIP
MVP+
I will let higher staff review this appeal and use their judgements on the ban. I will put the ban back on hold until they can review both of our views of the situation. Thanks for your patience.
Alright. I am still banned on the server, but I will gladly talk over discord/teamspeak if need be. My voice chat might crash though, as my wifi isn't the best it could be lately

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The ban will remain in place until reviewed by higher staff... If they feel the evidence is sufficient then the ban will remain with the remaining time... If they deem that there is lack of evidence then the ban will be lifted. Thanks.

sky

VIP
MVP+
The ban will remain in place until reviewed by higher staff... If they feel the evidence is sufficient then the ban will remain with the remaining time... If they deem that there is lack of evidence then the ban will be lifted. Thanks.
sounds good. I'll do my best to be patient, but please try to review it before the thing already expires lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online