Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SKYLER_SR

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYLER_SR

Member Name SKYLER_SR

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Skyler_sr

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : Candyman

Staff who dealt with you : Candyman

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Apparently my name is now seanoninja. Its not.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The staff seems to believe that just because we live nearby that we are immediately the same person. We apparently have the same IP, we should though since hes 6 houses down from me

Why what is your explanation of this reason? We arent the same person i dont see why the staff immediately thinks we are

Why should we unban you? so if im being banned for his dumb ass mistakes thats his own fault, why am I being victimized for his crimes?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I mean I cant move houses so I cant take any measures to prevent you all from persecuting me for what he did.

How can we trust you again? I didnt do anything to lose trust in the first place

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? im being banned for his dumb ass mistakes thats his own fault, why am I being victimized for his crimes?

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You are on the same IP which means you are in the same house on the exact same internet. Running off the same modem. You joined after seanoninja was banned for xray and have 0 proof otherwise that you are not seanoninja on an alternate account. Appeal Denied and will stay unless you and seanoninja can get on TS at the same time and come talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online