play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SlimShady_69

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimShady_69

VIP+
Member Name SlimShady_69

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SlimShady_69

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : autifish x3

Staff who banned you : killah

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : killah

Reason for ban on record : auto fishing x3

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : they thought i was auto fishing but i was not

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i was just regarily fishing, in a different spawn becuase usuually people will try to harrass you in the main spawn. i was online, chatting and actively fishing, and was only fishing for like an hour or so, and at the time of me geting banned i wasnt even fishing. i knew my 3rd offense was permanent and ive been playing for 2 years i dont want to get permed, this is literally the only game i play and i wouldnt just throw it all away

Why should we unban you? because i was not auto fishing you didnt even bother to see if i was offline or not.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i guess i just wont fish because of my history, feel free to take away my pole

How can we trust you again? i guess i just wont fish because of my history, feel free to take away my pole

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? why would i play this server for so long and just throw it away? i was online and chatting

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I'm commenting because I was a part of this and Noodles told me I can reply.

Slim screenshared while we were all in a call and he had Impact in his versions folder. As soon as I pointed that out, he hid his camera and then came back with an empty spot in the folder (it's a mac so there's just the empty space). When we had him check his trash bin, Impact was "recently deleted" two minutes ago.
After that, he sent me his log file (I'll send it over discord if any of the staff want to see it) and instead of loading Minecraft or Forge, it said "Loaded Impact 1.12.2" under the version loaded upon login.

Aside from that, as much as Slim is my friend, he blatantly lied both times he was banned before in a discord that multiple staff are active in (Noodles and Goodchum were part of the conversation when he lied before and after his last ban), and then later admit to hacking for both of those offenses. There's nothing that should be able to prove that he won't just lie about the same thing again, especially when he tried deleting impact quickly after being screenshared (Noodles, Maltri, and Goodchum were present when he did this). He openly admit in that call to having deleted it "10 minutes ago" so it "wouldn't look bad" when he was checked.

Again, I'm just responding because I was part of this whole conversation and I was told that I could reply to help clear up what he said in the call. I realize this probably wouldn't be accepted anyways, but I have some evidence if need be of him basically admitting to hacking.

Also, if you read his last ban appeal, he made up a huge excuse as to why he wasn't auto fishing on his second offense, but he openly admit in TS with spalw and Dakotaa present that he did it two times and wouldn't do it again because it would get him perm banned...

Last time: "I was banned for it once, why would I do it again."
In teamspeak today: "I was banned for it twice, why would I do it a third time?"

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal denied.

You know what you did, you're lying - again. When we spoke to you in teamspeak, you had nothing to say other than "I knew I would be permanently banned, why would I do it again?", that question is not the correct question to ask. Doing it a second time showed your ignorance to the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online