Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Slinx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinx

Member Name Slinx

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: owsomnes90

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : "alt of PeeLover666"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for using an alternate account (which I was)

What is your explanation of this reason? Before going to bed, instead of leaving my main character online for my drugs to grow, I leave the alt in case I get raided.

Why should we unban you? I'm not necessarily asking to be unbanned, maybe for a ban reduction, because I absolutely did break the rules even if I didn't know about it. A permanent ban for leaving a harmless alt afk seems aggressive, especially when someone using a hacked freakin' client only gets banned for less than a week and other people who use alts don't even get perma banned! I was not ban evading. I was not warned. I was not even aware that the rule existed, why should it?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Now that I know that the rule exists, I would not use an alt account.

How can we trust you again? Why would I knowingly break a rule when I've spent money on a rank? (Also, you banned my only alt)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Again, I'm not asking for a complete ban reduction, but a perma ban seems like a bit much and dare I say, unfair.

Slinx

Also, I would like to add that I found the rules on the forums and have read all of them.

EDIT: Okay, I see the misunderstanding. My main account is owsomnes90. My main account got perma banned because it was thought that I was "PeeLover666's" alt. That's not the case. So PeeLover's 3 day ban should be transferred to owsomnes90.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.