Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - SlitMyWrists69

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlitMyWrists69

Member Name SlitMyWrists69

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SlitMyWrists69

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : TheCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Dox threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I told someone i was going to find their IP and address.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? It was all in comedy, it was a failed attempt at humor, I wasn't thinking through to the fact that this might be a bannable cause.

Why should we unban you? I had improperly assumed the rules on chat didn't include Dox jokes, I have/had no intent of following through with the actions i had said i would, I have no way in doing the said things anyway because I don't exactly know how. I deeply apologize for not following clearly stated rules and ignoring them, in the future, I promise this wont happen again, i made a joke that i thought was funny but after receiving punishment i realize it was a dumb joke not to be taken lightly and deserved consequences which i feel awful for putting onto someone.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will take time to read the rules given to players in-depth and will be more careful of how i speak to other players.

How can we trust you again? I have never had an offence in the past, this is a 1 time thing that wont happen again, I will be much more careful with the chat and how i interact with other players in the future

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i deeply apologize for saying such bizarre comments to other players, although it is a drug server, i realize your staff team is trying it's best to create the most positive environment possible for new players.
Thank you for your time.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I am not going to fully accept this appeal. But I will remove the perm ban and make it a week ban... After the week ban you are free to rejoin and play as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.