Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Slrp_Reeses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slrp_Reeses

Member Name Slrp_Reeses

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Slrp_HallowsEve

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt

Staff who banned you : NoodleApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodleApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : Wasnt warned

Reason for ban on record : My retarded friend decided it would be funny to abuse ticket than proceed to make a ticket saying im his alt

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought he used a alt to abuse and get around the system

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I had nothing to do wit this i simply laughed at him when he got banned so he got up and sent a ticket saying im his alt.

Why should we unban you? I didn't do anything wrong and i wont let it happen again. Ill make sure he wont be retarded again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Never let him have my acc again.

How can we trust you again? I really havent done anything wrong.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please understand that this is not an excuse I really love this server and the great community please understand

Slrp_Reeses

I honestly dont know how to use TeamSpeak and its the only way to get my acc back Can anyone tell me everything i need to do to get on this server

Slrp_Reeses

im so pissed at my retarded freind can anyone actually tell me some good info like is there a discord that i could join or is there a time that perm ban ends like next map change? Or is there a way to prove my innocence without Team Speak cause it literally wont work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.