Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Smokeyyyy_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Smokeyyyy_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 2000rowe

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaaa

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : PvP Hacks - due to video

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned for a misunderstanding due to the video as it looks like I hacked but seriously I do not hack I can share my files and downloads everything you'd like to look at.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My explaination due to this video is that at 0.20 into the video just under 3 seconds before that I clearly hit him 3 times which did not count? those hits clearly went into lag and hit him 3 seconds after on 0.20. This is video is false.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me as the fact I do not hack I've pvped against a lot of players on this server.. and have I once hacked? why would I need to hack against TheGrifter_ I've pvped him before? and theres a lot of players better then him I've fought. There is seriously no point in hacking which I have no done!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? This is false I haven't hacked honestly to god.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me just go back and watch the video clearly I've hit him 3 times which due to lag it did not count then in the seconds later it counted.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Just hope you know I've told the truth and know this video is bullshit.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
The server was not lagging at the moment this was recorded, shown by the near 20 TPS at the time. Your head was clearly over 90 degrees to the right when you hit him, who was to your left.

Dakotaa I can prove everything you need honestly I've pvped people much better indeed why in the need would I need to hack against grifter I already know i'm better? check 3 seconds before 0.20 I've clearly hit him 3 times which did not happen and hit him the 3 seconds later i'm telling you the truth

Dakotaa I can prove everything you need honestly I've pvped people much better indeed why in the need would I need to hack against grifter I already know i'm better? check 3 seconds before 0.20 I've clearly hit him 3 times which did not happen and hit him the 3 seconds later i'm telling you the truth

After I got the evidence I needed, I stopped fighting for real.

By the way, its best you don't lie to staff.

Last edited:
thanks dakotaa i'm just so terrible at explaining, I knew I was telling the truth thanks for understanding.

Theres your flaw, you weren't unbanned for "not hacking", we all know you were hacking, even he does. Why don't you read what he says instead? Also, do not lie to staff.

Please check the report for a new response.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
thanks dakotaa i'm just so terrible at explaining, I knew I was telling the truth thanks for understanding.
This does not mean we do not believe you were hacking, it only means that there was not evidence beyond a doubt to deny your ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.