Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Smokeyyyy_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Smokeyyyy_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DrippxngAuroraa

Length of Ban: Perm as a cop

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : Not sure

Staff who dealt with you : Witch and Killah

Staff who have warned you previously : Numerous of staff in the past

Reason for ban on record : Basically here where I start, i just want to explain how this hassle all started over this "Bribe" well basically this kid wanted me to get off duty and paid me 200k so i basically just took the 200k and said lads enjoy someones just saved you's issues meaning me frisking them, but that wasnt the case i hopped back on duty without him knowing to frisk people and then i asked the staff if i could let him pass by and sell but in their case i wasn't allowed and i did say Sorry about your 200k mate but i'm taking it and i'll have to frisk you too- thats the honest truth even check the logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I were banned because the staff at the mean time didn't give me a chance to explain my self

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My explaination to this is I honestly took a scam really but I asked the staff if it was allowed which I did not get answered till 5-10 minutes later they've could've just said it's not allowed and warned me about it and I would've just paid him back if it went against the serious part.

Why should we unban you? I think you should atleast give me a second chance as I will not do anything like that again no matter what just focus on being a serious cop and do the job properly, do not accept bribes or make a ally with friends or fac leaders or such.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Preventing this happening again I will not listen to shit like that anymore and just do what a cop should be doing taking peoples drugs sell rankup.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me it was a incredible stupid mistake which I did not actually mean any harm against the rules it was just so simple..

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please just think it through and give me a secondchance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online