play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Snipplez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipplez

VIP
Member Name Snipplez

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ConquestWorstFac (Snipplez)

Length of Ban: 90 Minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : Noodly

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Pvp Log (Second Offense)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Just another false pvp logging ban, I was in a raid at Conquest's trust base and I decided to log off inside and wait out the ensuing chaos of them chasing around my friends and trying to kill them. I don't even think they knew I, myself, was there since I had been sitting in a corner for a solid 5 minutes with an invisibility pot on. I was never engaged in pvp and I was never threatened in any way or targeted by someone to try and attack me so how did I pvp log?

Why what is your explanation of this reason? ^^

Why should we unban you? I DIDNT PVP LOG

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Throw on one of my 8 Masters Sets and 1v1 Noodly whilst he's in creative. See, that way I'll be in pvp and if I log its a legitimate ban.

How can we trust you again? I didn't break any rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I truly and honestly feel that Noodly is extremely biased toward me since he doesn't like me and that he's trying to helping out Conquest by banning me.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
That's not how it works. If they know where you are and you log out it's pvp log. It does not matter wether they are conquest or pimpjuice or any other faction on the server. What you did was pvp log and given similar circumstances with anyone else on the server I would issue the same ban.

Snipplez

VIP
That's not how it works. If they know where you are and you log out it's pvp log. It does not matter wether they are conquest or pimpjuice or any other faction on the server. What you did was pvp log and given similar circumstances with anyone else on the server I would issue the same ban.
These rules don't make any sense and seem fairly pointless tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts