Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - sodadogs

sodadogs

Member Name sodadogs

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: sodadogs

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permanent

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : 14Squared

Staff who have warned you previously : Not sure, but I'm pretty sure it was 14squared

Reason for ban on record : Hacking - X-Ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Hello,
This is my second time appealing because the first time I was misunderstood by an admin, so I'll try to make it seem clear.

I have been banned for using X-Ray to most likely find ores/bases and I have also been banned previously for using Killaura in PVP

Why what is your explanation of this reason? This may seem a little strange to the admins but I swear it is a true story;

There is an kid at my school, pretty sure he was named Luke but thats now important, I was apparentally hacked by him. No, he did NOT come over to my house, I never went over to his house, and I didn't give him my account information. He hacked into my account last year and kept it for around 10 months until he told me he was bored and got banned on a bunch of servers so I could have my account back. He gave me the info and I changed the email and password ASAP! I looked at all the servers he got me banned on and I am appealing on all of them to get unbanned (He banned me on Hypixel, Mineplex, HiveMC, and many other popular servers) I checked all the reasons why and the reason why he banned me on MC-Drugs was because of X-Raying to bases and ores. I checked previous bans and he used X-Ray a lot. He also banned me from using killaura while he was AFK.

Why should we unban you? I have no responsibility in getting this account banned and I repeat I did NOT give him any information of my account, he hacked into it at his house. This was not my fault at all for the ban and it was all the kids fault when he hacked into my account.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to make more secure passwords and use a new, unkwown email. I will make my account more secure and will not log into Minecraft on any other computer that is not mine.

How can we trust you again? I used to always play this server before the kid hacked me, I also was accepted for helper but I am not sure what happened to the Helper rank after the kid hacked into my account. But anyways, If you really knew me, you would know I never hack and I never will because the owners and admins that spend a lot of times perfecting servers trying to make it fair, waste their time when hackers come trolling along! I think its just plain unfair!

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand if you still will not unban me from MC-Drugs, and I am sorry if any part you can not understand

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Your account is your responsibility. Even if you were "hacked", we assume anything done on your account was done by you.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I just checked if you were ever accepted for helper, and we have no record of an application from you. Good try though :). Also your "hacker" must've had your account for 3 months because your bans for hacking started in September and you were finally permed in November. Seems like you just like to lie, bud.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.