Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SorrettStudios

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorrettStudios

Member Name SorrettStudios

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: jorden1021

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : jrd3044

Staff who have warned you previously : idk

Reason for ban on record : "Not listening to staff. Impersonating cop and not turning over armor"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Jorden was banned because of wearing police armor and then being told to take it off. he did and then passes me SorrettStudios the armor while i was afk and i put it on. and walked around the city.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? armor we found was put on and then passes around and also in the rules it says "jail able offense" not a ban so the rules are fake news.

Why should we unban you? because jorden is a hard working player working his way up with a faction and his friends he also followed a mods instructions to take the armor off and was still banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not use police armor.

How can we trust you again? You can trust him becuase this was nothing more than an innocent mistake, he knows the rules and and it said that impersonation was jailable, not bannable. In fact, Jorden1021 often does his best to stay out of any mindless trouble while playing on this server, reason being that he would rather not be gone for three days when he has already done so much. You can also trust him because we were told by another mod, Goober, that the mod who banned him was "not very good", meaning there must have been some fault in the 3 day ban punishment that he was given.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Pls review the rules they are fake news. and fix the mods they ban the wrong people for the wrong things.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied,

You failed to give the armor when 4+ mods told you to give them the armor. Instead you decided to give it to your friend who I had to confiscate it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.