Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SpIiffLord

SpIiffLord

Member Name SpIiffLord

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SpIiffLord

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : N.A.

Reason for ban on record : "X-Ray in logs"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : He thought i was X-Raying but refused to accept an instant screenshot of my screen that would prove i wasn't. Didn't seem to want to listen at all just blindly following. Really sad

What is your explanation of this reason? I found a base with water all the way down to it. It appeared already raided besides the farm. Then suddenly bombarded with questions. If he really looked at the logs he would see someone else X-Rayed to the base first and I simply followed water down.

Why should we unban you? I literally have a screenshot that is timestamped proving my innocence ego boy ace just doesn't wanna accept it or even talk to me

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess ill only afk in my farm for the rest of my life because ego boy ace didn't care about my proof. Guess I'm not allowed to play because of ego so sad.

How can we trust you again? Ur admin ace can't even have a discussion with me. Don't quite know why, he must have personal stuff going on.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I literally have the proof message me whenever ill hop on ts or disc and show it

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
I didnt just ban you for digging straight down to the chests in that base. I looked threw your logs and found you digging straight to spawners as well.

SpIiffLord

But you still won't accept that I have proof I wasn't cheating. Also its through, not threw. Guessing since typing coherent sentences obviously isn't your forte, maybe another admin would be better suited to talk to me. Honestly the ego is getting a little insane I'd love to discord call but you didn't want to do that either. Don't quite get why you aren't doing your job as an admin properly, blows my mind.

Latest posts

Members online