Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SpyGayGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyGayGod

Member Name SpyGayGod

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: spygaygod

Length of Ban: 30 minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : idk minecraft tem ban

Staff who banned you : chickenchit

Staff who dealt with you : noone

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : pvp log

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : im not sure i was out of combat idk how a pvp ban works

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i was in a sand fall trap and it said ur now out of combat so i left cause i was about to get tagged again

Why should we unban you? well im only really doing this for a response on what a pvp log ban is

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? uh i wont be a retard and fall in a sand trap

How can we trust you again? idk ill stop pvping cause im not good at it

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? what exactly is a pvp log ban?

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
It was a 30 minute ban. An appeal wasn't necessary.
Just for future reference, PVP log is when you log off when you're PVPing with someone (the combat tag doesn't need to be active if someone is chasing you). If you want to safely log off, TP away from the area first to avoid this from happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.