Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Squan1

Squan1

Member Name Squan1

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Squan1

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : adverts

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : I was advertising by mistake.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was advertising because I accidental put another server's IP address in the chat.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was trying to get out of minecraft on full screen, so I could reply to a friend on discord a server IP address. I open the chat believing that my mouse would pop up and i could go over to my other screen (I have double monitors). I quickly typed the IP address and pressed Enter. I soon realized that I accidental put it into the chat of mc-drugs.com. I did not mean to advertise another server, I was only trying to tell a friend that this server reminded me much of another server.

Why should we unban you? I really like this server, Staff, plugins, etc. and I have a really good base going with my friends. I did not mean to advertise on your server, and I would never intend to advertise. It was an honest mistake.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will completely make sure that the text box for minecraft is not open while chatting with another friend through Discord, and I will try my best not to accidentally put in another IP address again.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because I am a loyal player, love minecraft and I stick true to my statement. If I say that I will be more careful when I am talking or chatting with various text or chatting programs, I will make sure that I am typing the right thing in the right place. I will keep my statements a promise.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to apologize for this misunderstanding of advertising in your server. Again, I never intended of advertising, as it was just an honest mistake, because I am still getting used to my surroundings with double monitors, and technology like that. I will always check twice where the heck I am typing and make sure nothing slips out to the public, meaning IP addresses. I was to sincerely thank you for a great server if this ban appeal gets denied. Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online