play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - steckelman

steckelman

Username:

In-Game Name: Steckelman

Reason for ban Alt use

Length of ban: 24 hours

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Staff who banned you Coreboy

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? alt

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I logged in under alt witch hasn't left spawn. didn't even mean to use that account on here thought I logged out. not sure why I was banded immediately. wasn't aware I couldn't use alts but it wasn't even supposed to be logged in was standing in spawn I thought the server got reset because my alt has latterly nothing on him. kind of feels like a rude out of no where ban just to ban me. no one explained why they just ask if it was my alt witch I then logged out right then and nothing further was said? it wasn't intentional and the alt wasn't even being used didn't realize it was still logged in, let alone not allowed

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not use alt

How can you ensure we can trust you again? the alt never left spawn didnt even know it was still logged in i play my main nun else alt is for other servers? not sure why i was banned without warning.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

coreboy95

Mod
Staff member
The reason you were banned was because I was online when you first logged into your "steckelman2" account and you said you "accidentally logged into it" and you proceeded to logout which is why you weren't punished earlier. Later that night though I noticed you logged back into it and it had been online for over 4 hours.

Additionally, ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake or there has been a change in circumstances. When your ban is up (in about 12 hours), please be sure to read /rules to avoid any further issues in the future.

Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.