Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SteezySloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteezySloth

Member Name SteezySloth

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SteezySloth

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : Nova

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : Ace ( My first x-ray ban)

Reason for ban on record : X-ray proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : For x-ray into bases

What is your explanation of this reason? Not denying the logs as they are clearly true but all those logs did come before my first offense.

Why should we unban you? Although I understand how each log is a different offense I would appreciate a second opportunity on the server as all my logs came before my first offense. Not asking for an immediate unban but maybe an unban when the map resets is what I'm shooting for. A fresh slate if you will.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? As stated after my first offense, I will never use a hacked client again.

How can we trust you again? Y'all should trust me again because I enjoy this server a ton and being banned until the map resets will definitely be enough time for me to reflect on my mistakes and ensure they will never happen again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If I am unbanned when the map resets I will be a respectful, rule-abiding player. I will also never use any sort of hack.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Since this is not a blacklist ban, your ban will be lifted at the start of next map. You will just have to wait until then. Your account will also be flagged for xray use, so we will continue to monitor your activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.