Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - STIOENIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

STIOENIX

Member Name STIOENIX

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Stioenix_23

Length of Ban: Permeant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt Account

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : No warning

Reason for ban on record : Alt account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : He thought I was a guy on another girls account, note that I am in fact a girl myself and am a TRIPLET so thats not fair to me.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was on my sisters account and I met a mod. I said hello and i told him that I was on my triplet sisters account i went to log into my account and I was banned. Note i have never been on this server before and I wasn't fair to me the new player to just be banned off the bat. Also he thought I was a guy and like ouch! Side note my laptop is broken thats why I was on my SISTERS account and her laptop!

Why should we unban you? Because it was a false accusation, and that was my first time even on the server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not get on my siblings account...

How can we trust you again? Trust that I won't touch my sisters computer until mine is fixed

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Killa is a jerk!!! He blocked me on discord and asked me why I was playing on a girls account, I AM A GIRL!!! He assumed my gender like this is 2018 OMG!!!

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If you are in fact different people... Join our TS3 and prove you are different people by talking to staff there. Only then will you be unbanned. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.