Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - StopTakingUsernames

Status
Not open for further replies.

StopTakingUsernames

Member Name StopTakingUsernames

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SnowmanMeltsYou

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temporary ban 1 day

Staff who banned you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : Too many

Reason for ban on record : "Wasting staff time"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Im unsure on this one, that's why I'm appealing. If somebody could just clarify why i was banned, that would be great.

What is your explanation of this reason? As i said, i don't know

Why should we unban you? I have no clue what this ban was about. Unless i have a short memory span, i cannot recall wasting staff time recently.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? ^

How can we trust you again? Ive always tried my best to help others out, and im not sure if this was an accidental ban or whatever else went on.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thanks for reading it. If im not banned, i understand, i would just like someone to explain why i was banned

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
You keep msging me on discord with big issues and a gazoe link. It is usually gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.