Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - StrawberryMilkyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimpBoyardi

Member Name: ShrimpBoyardi

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: StrawberryMilkyy

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server Temp ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Using potions as police officer

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins saw me using potions. The command for rules 4 was not working for me so I did not know it was not allowed. I thought since druggies could do it that cops could do it

What is your explanation of this reason? My explanation is I had no idea what I did that was cause for a ban.

Why should we unban you? I'm not asking to be unbanned I would just like to become a cop when I am unbanned. I enjoy doing it and now that I know I'm not allowed to do it anymore I will cease.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will follow all the rules to a T and re read them. I must have missed it somewhere so I can only give you my word

How can we trust you again? I am unsure how to make you trust me again other than saying that I did not see that rule. I will pay much more attention next time and ask questions about being able to use things, make a ticket with questions, or re-read all the rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If this appeal is denied, I understand since apologies are not accepted as appeals. I really just want to know if I am able to be one again since it is by far my favorite thing on the server.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi StrawberryMilkyy
Forgive me for not believing you when you say the command didn't work as you were able to do it successfully after you were caught breaking the rule. What you told me in-game was that you didn't see it in the rules, and only claimed the command didn't work after I told you where it was. The rules are also posted on the website here.

As far as your cop ban, you can appeal your ban after few months with a clean history, or wait until the map reset in May when your history will be wiped. Just fill out the ban appeal template and put "cop ban" or something similar in the nature of ban section.

ShrimpBoyardi

Hi StrawberryMilkyy
Forgive me for not believing you when you say the command didn't work as you were able to do it successfully after you were caught breaking the rule. What you told me in-game was that you didn't see it in the rules, and only claimed the command didn't work after I told you where it was. The rules are also posted on the website here.

As far as your cop ban, you can appeal your ban after few months with a clean history, or wait until the map reset in May when your history will be wiped. Just fill out the ban appeal template and put "cop ban" or something similar in the nature of ban section.
Thank you for the reply. So do I need to do a ban appeal in may or will me waiting work just fine?

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I would wait 2-3 months to appeal, but if it's not accepted or you decide not to appeal it will be wiped when the new map starts in May regardless. You won't have to do anything if you decide not to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.