Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SullyOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SullyOD

Member Name SullyOD

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SullyOD

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : I dont know

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I accidentally put some items in a chest shop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : This dude doesn't want to get raided so he put all his stuff in his shop

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Because I had some valuable things in their like some good fishing rods and enchantment books and other stuff

Why should we unban you? You should unban because 1. Some of those items were soon to be made a shop for and 2. Their was an event earlier that day and I was about to miss it so I dumped all my crap in the chest then did /event. I dumped all my crap because maybe their might be pvp.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I while just dump off my stuff at my home for now on and check my shops for random stuff

How can we trust you again? I guess you really can't but it will never happen again. Maybe you could check my shop chest for non shop items?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? thank you for reading over this form and not skipping it. Thanks for administrating a awesome server.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry but there are rules that plainly state storing items in a chest shop is punishable. Admission of guilt will not be looked at. Appeal Denied.

SullyOD

OK Thank you for reading it. It wont happen again. One question. Will i loose my shop. Because I think I remember reading that your shop will be sold if you break the rules

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Since this is a first offence. I will let you keep the shop but the stored items have been destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.