Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - sup27778

Status
Not open for further replies.

sup27778

Member Name sup27778

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: sup27778

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : kidcar

Staff who dealt with you : kidcar

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was xraying bases

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was told in the chat by multiple people that X-raying for spawners was allowed if you check the chat log around 7:30 you will see people tell me its ok and that multiple other people were x-raying spawners and i was told without knowing

Why should we unban you? I didnt know I was doing something wrong and have no reason to xray again, ive never xrayed a base and was just doing what I was told

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont use xray ever again for anything including spawners, raids, etc

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because I didnt know I was doing wrong and have never done anything wrong in the past

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry for what I did, i thought i was in the right

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This is one of the worst excuses I've ever read.

It's your responsibility to know the rules. Unless were told by staff(Mod or higher) then you were just being trolled.
/rules and /warp tutorial

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online