Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Superbrother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superbrother

Member Name Superbrother

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Superbrother

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mine craft temp banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : X-raying

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : My friend, unknowngam3r5000, was the one with the xrays but they thought I was doing it too

What is your explanation of this reason? He was mining and I was following directions

Why should we unban you? It was an unlawful ban because I did not know which direction things were, he told me where they were

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Nothing, you can't really stop what other people do

How can we trust you again? Yes you can, I wasn't cheating

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Try to pay more attention to who you ban

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Appeal Denied
As you have admitted in your appeal, you were aware your friend was using xray. Knowing they were hacking and digging where they told you to is no different than using xray yourself.

Superbrother

How was me digging where he told me the same as using the x-rays? If I needed him to guide me where to go then there was no way I should've been banned. I seeked help just to rise in the server that encourages these acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.