Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Superrat95

Superrat95

Member Name Superrat95

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Superrat95

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : TheCanyMan

Staff who dealt with you : TheCanyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : No One

Reason for ban on record : Banana_man2001 alt

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Banana_man2001 alt account

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My brother shares a Desktop to play Minecraft and an admin (TheCandyMan) Banned temp banned my brother (Banana_man2001) and then I went on and I got perm banned.

Why should we unban you? because we share a desktop to play so I don't think it's fair for me to get banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? if my brother does something dumb I will make sure an admin knows it's not his alt and it's just my account

How can we trust you again? be more careful

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would really like to get back to the server, I would have made an appeal earlier but I got grounded for a few weeks and just got around to it now.
Thanks

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry for taking so long to reply... After talking to you in game I am going to unban your brothers account. Thanks for being patient and sorry for the long wait on the reply... My apologies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.