Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Member Name Suspect

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Themanxyboy

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perma ban

Staff who banned you : Dawggy

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "Ddos threats"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I really don't know what was going through the mindset of the admin as I said in chat clearly as a joke "Ill DDOS your nans toaster" this was clearly a joke, as the professional admin who banned me probably understands you can't DDOS a toaster.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was joking about with another member after winning a little game and he said cos i busted him hes not gonna give me my money, jokingly i put in chat what is stated above only to be banned a few seconds later for a ridiculous reason.

Why should we unban you? It was clearly a joke, it meant no harm and it was not a threat.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not say jokes about DDOSing.

How can we trust you again? Well ive taken the time to make an account to appeal it so I clearly want to play on your server. It was intended as a joke but clearly staff have seen it differently, so I apologise.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please take this as a light hearted joke, as that was my intention.

Dawggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
We don't take DDoS threats lightly here, to us or to our players, as a joke or not. Because of what you said is clearly a 'joke'. I'll shorten the ban to a week so you can continue playing on our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.