Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Suspect

Suspect

Member Name Suspect

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Themanxyboy

Length of Ban: Permanent, now reduced to one week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perma ban

Staff who banned you : Dawggy

Staff who dealt with you : Dawggy (teamspeak)

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : DDoS Threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : As explained in the last appeal, I was making a light hearted joke and I didnt know that they took DDoS jokes too well on this server.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? As explained in my last appeal.

Why should we unban you? I went to talk in teamspeak with Dawggy about my last appeal (which got my ban shortened to a week which i was still not satisfied with) he told me that they take DDOS threats very seriously, I explained to him that it was a joke and then I mentioned that there was no rule against it, he said that rule 4 covered it (dont be an ass, which is very general)

I said that it is very general and that it doesn't explain that you take DDOS jokes seriously. To which he said that DDOSing is illegal. Understandable but i have seen books in the server which go into great detail about rape, so why is this allowed but a harmless joke about DDOSing not?

I would like another staff member (preferably a higher ranking member) to deal with this appeal as I find it incredibly biased that the person who banned you deals with the appeal.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not make jokes about DDOSing, as armed with this new knowledge I know it to be a bad decision.

How can we trust you again? I won't make DDOS jokes again, I have been civil about this entire ordeal and all I want is to be unbanned and let back onto the server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? As explained above I would like another staff member (preferably a higher ranking member) to deal with this appeal as I find it incredibly biased that the person who banned you deals with the appeal.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

I will be dealing with this appeal as Dawggy has asked me to do so. We here at MCDrugs take DDoS threats very, very seriously. Even if you say the slightest amount of a threat, such as "I am going to ddos your easybake oven," we will still ban you as it can be intimidating to others. DDoS threats are very childish - even if you are joking. You are lucky to even have you ban shortened in the first place so therefore, this one week ban can stay as it is completely justified. Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Thanks,
GotEdit

1442521517-easy-bake-oven-1993.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.