Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - T8UM

Status
Not open for further replies.

T8UM

Member Name T8UM

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: T8UM

Length of Ban: permanent? (wtf dude)

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft ban

Staff who banned you : freaking JRD

Staff who dealt with you : freaking JRD (for about 45 seconds)

Staff who have warned you previously : freaking NO ONE

Reason for ban on record : "alt of pilotx" I have played in the past (a few months back) AND I HAD TOLD MULTIPLE ADMINS AT THE TIME THAT I AM PILOT'S FREAKING BROTHER! (I think he was using a different name back then though.)

The chicken addict banned me without any questioning and only talked to me to mention something incomprehensible about me wearing P1. This conduct by a (formerly) well respected moderator on MCD is absolutely innapropriate, and hopefully against your moderator conduct rules, seeing as he didn't even clarify any facts before jumping to ban me (he already had the information about this from a few months back too).

Do note that i am his only sibling playing on minecraft and any other accounts traceable to this household other than mine and his are in fact fake accounts!

*/ NOTE: The ban message mentioned use of a VPN. I do not, nor will i ever use a VPN. I only use our house's wifi, and occasionally my friend's house's wifi. The only one using a VPN is my brother. /*

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Same answer:

"alt of pilotx" I have played in the past (a few months back) AND I HAD TOLD MULTIPLE ADMINS AT THE TIME THAT I AM PILOT'S FREAKING BROTHER! (I think he was using a different name back then though.)

The chicken addict banned me without any questioning and only talked to me to mention something incomprehensible about me wearing P1. This conduct by a (formerly) well respected moderator on MCD is absolutely innapropriate, and hopefully against your moderator conduct rules, seeing as he didn't even clarify any facts before jumping to ban me (he already had the information about this from a few months back too).

Do note that i am his only sibling playing on minecraft and any other accounts traceable to this household other than mine and his are in fact fake accounts!

*/ NOTE: The ban message mentioned use of a VPN. I do not, nor will i ever use a VPN. I only use our house's wifi, and occasionally my friend's house's wifi. The only one using a VPN is my brother. /*

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Filling out this long-ass form for your admins' fuck up and his not handling the situation properly is getting annoying... Same answer:

"alt of pilotx" I have played in the past (a few months back) AND I HAD TOLD MULTIPLE ADMINS AT THE TIME THAT I AM PILOT'S FREAKING BROTHER! (I think he was using a different name back then though.)

Why should we unban you? ... seriously bro?
Same answer:

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? What measures will I take? I will rant here on the forum a little bit, and I'll make sure dakooda has a brief conversation with all of his admins/mods about how they should handle situations regarding banning players using little-to-no factual evidence supporting the reason of said ban, and how they should let the player know about what they think the player has done wrong, so the player can explain their innocence (if applicable) to the admin, and not have their whole night of gaming on a server RUINED BY A FALSE PERMA-BAN by an admin/moderator's SUSPISCION of them doing something wrong (WHICH IN MANY CASES I'M SURE THEY HAVE NOT DONE)!

How can we trust you again? "How can we trust you again?"

BRUH.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT DAKODA AND/OR SPALW READS THIS REPORT BEFORE MARKING IT AS PASSED!!!

ALSO, IF POSSIBLE A PAYMENT OF $25, 000 ON THE SERVER FOR THIS MIX-UP WOULD BE APPRECIATED SINCE I WOULD'VE MADE WELL OVER $50, 000 TONIGHT, AND MADE A LOT OF PROGRESS ON MY CACTUS FARM THAT I NOW CANNOT, AND I HAVE WASTED TIME FILLING OUT THIS FORM! (If doing so isn't against any server rules).

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Dakota and spalw will reply soon. Here is my proof :). After confrontation you changed ip's and rejoined.

7ohrbI8.png

d8c2771d-e1bf-4074-b393-1f0e3389487f
d8c2771d-e1bf-4074-b393-1f0e3389487f
dSJHBtW.png

T8UM

JRD, i am fairly fucking certain (excuse my language) that i did not switch networks, as the only internet i can detect from my room other than the one i'm on is our house's 5GHz (which i did not click join onto, and my computer doesnt know how to switch to a different network without my action, as far as i know).

Also, i did not leave the server, minecraft said that i had been kicked by the host (that message you get when the server lags out).

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
If you would have joined from the same ip, it would have listed all of the accounts again. The second time you joined it said you joined from another location, ie vpn.

T8UM

also, i think if you look way back in the ban reports to like half a year or so ago, you will see that i have been banned for this same reason, and you ended up clarifying that I AM A REAL PERSON.

also, knowing my brother, he likely wouldnt put half this much effort into a ban appeal, and would just use a new account instead!

T8UM

I can join and quit the server a few times if you want to see if the IP thing happens again, i seriously doubt it will though, since i am still on the 2.4GHz now, not the 5.

T8UM

if you can sort this out in the next 20 minutes-ish, that would be great, since i have to get to sleep soon; i have an important test tommorow and am getting up at 7:30.

Again, i am a real person, and not the same person as my brother, and will do whatever you deem is needed to prove that i am not him.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal Denied. The circumstances are no where near convincing due to many lies and inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.