Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Teco13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teco13

Member Name Teco13

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Teco13

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft ban

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None for this ban reason

Reason for ban on record : multiple proven occasions of using xray to locate vaults/chest rooms of already raided bases

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Its possible that admins thought i was using xray due to guessing where vaults are if there is another explanation to why i am banned i would like to see the proof i am pretty sure i can explain everything

What is your explanation of this reason? i didnt know where vaults are but i assumed because people afk a lot in them and when i find a raid i dont raid the base instantly i wait to see people inside to know where to cannon first

Why should we unban you? as i said before i can explain how i found specific vaults into claimed bases if you give me the proof of the why i was banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i can take screenshots with the players in the base before raiding it

How can we trust you again? i could record my raids if you wish

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i dont really care if ill get unbanned but you should first ask questions and then ban because you have falsely banned me last map many times again for false reasons like tp glitching when i simple disconnect into bases

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Look, I don’t mind players making ban appeals, even when they know that they were wrong, like Missfits.
http://mc-drugs.com/threads/ban-appeal-misfitss.9157/

I do mind, however, when players who know what they were doing, make an appeal and insult our admins in doing so, and try to shame our bans/appeal process.
Member Name Teco13

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i dont really care if ill get unbanned but you should first ask questions and then ban because you have falsely banned me last map many times

You were banned for multiple, and I’m talking 5+ seperate occasions where you were watched raiding a base, and focusing vaults/chest rooms, which you had no way of knowing were there.

There are multiple seperate recordings, screenshots and other anecdotal evidence from admins.

I have had reports of this for months, and have not acted, due to insufficient evidence. But since it has piled up as it has, I issued the ban.

It is crystal clear from the mountains of evidence that you were using something outside vanilla methods to locate and focus valuable areas of already raided bases.

Appeal denied.

Teco13

First off I wanna see the proof of me "xraying" These 5 bases and second off there are 2 major ways of checking were to raid subtitles and nametags what I use and the other way is random what I use most of times

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
First off I wanna see the proof of me "xraying" These 5 bases and second off there are 2 major ways of checking were to raid subtitles and nametags what I use and the other way is random what I use most of times
This response is ridiculous.

We watched you on several occasions, specifcally target tiny areas of bases that you were raiding with withers, as they were more valuable than the other areas around you. This had absolutely nothing to do with subtitiles or nametags.

We have seen this happen, as I said, multiple times. There is no doubt what so ever, that you were cheating.

I'm not going to post the evidence as I don't want to have a discussion about it - Myself, and the staff team are all sure beyond a reasonable doubt that this ban is correct.

I don't want to waste my time having a conversation about the evidence, much like Glucose - who was clearly hacking, but spent hours trying to explain away obvious and undeniable evidence.

Come back next map, and don't cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online