Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Denied Ban Appeal - The_Dark_Fire

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by The_Dark_Fire, Nov 7, 2018.

1. The_Dark_Fire

The_Dark_Fire New Member

Member Name The_Dark_Fire

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
    These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: The_Dark_Fire

Length of Ban: you Think that is a alt acc but it's the acc from my brother

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Ban

Staff who banned you : killah121

Staff who dealt with you : killah121

Staff who have warned you previously : killah121

Reason for ban on record : you Think that is a alt acc but it's the acc from my brother

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : you Think that is a alt acc

Why what is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you? Because it's the acc from my Brother
    Pls anban this acc it's the acc from my Brother

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? don't Login whit the acc The_Dark_Fire

How can we trust you again? yes you can

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? pls anban the acc my brother Play's often on this Server
  2. Killah121

Killah121 Trial Admin Staff Member Trial Admin MVP+

Killah121
    Junky
    You and your brother will need to come onto our teamspeak and verify that you're separate players due to the amount of banned accounts on your ip.
    Our teamspeak ip is ts3.mc-drugs.com.
    Once you are on join the waiting for help support room and an admin will assist you once they're available.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  3. The_Dark_Fire

The_Dark_Fire New Member

4. Killah121

Killah121 Trial Admin Staff Member Trial Admin MVP+

Killah121
    Junky
    As you discussed with NoodlyApendage on teamspeak once you're brothers computer is fixed you can ask for verification once again.
    We are denying you at this current moment in time.