Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - the_gun_4_vader

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_gun_4_vader

Member Name the_gun_4_vader

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: the_gun_4_vader

Length of Ban: around 14 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : sprawl

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : using bot to farm

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : there were obvious signs of a farm bot such as immediate re-planting of crops

What is your explanation of this reason? no true explanation for this, mostly ignorance on my part.

Why should we unban you? this was the first time I tried to use this bot, and have never had any problems with staff prior to this interaction.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? use methods to farm that are not considered cheating, and uninstall the automatic farming bot

How can we trust you again? monitor my actions on the server if necessary

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I do not believe that a 14 day ban is a fitting punishment seeing as how this is my first offense. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. Thanks

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This ban was very lenient as we had not issued bans for this before, but have noticed it becoming a trend.
As per my other thread, bans for this will be permanent in the future.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online