play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - The_Other_Toddd

The_Other_Toddd

Username:

In-Game Name: The_Other_Todd

Reason for ban Shop Storage

Length of ban: 2 days?

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game?

Staff who banned you Craydor

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Storage in shops

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I did not realise I was storing items at the shop, I forgot I had the items placed in a chest for me by an admin when I bought the shop and kept it there to give people their items back and did not realise it was against the rules to have the items kept there. It was an honest mistake and I should have remembered the rules upon buying the shop, and should have moved the items into my home storage.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will remove the chest and items and remember to not have items stored in shops I rent.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have genuine respect for the rules of the server and will re-inform myself of the rules set out.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? My apologies, I should have been more aware of the rules.

C

CraydorGM

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

There was also ample time for you to remove the items and correct the issues, which was not done.
You're expected to follow the shop rules if you have one, regardless of how it was obtained. Not knowing the rule is not a valid excuse.

Note - the ban is only for one day. and will expire in less than 22 hours now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.