Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TheDragonRbn

TheDragonRbn

Member Name TheDragonRbn

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheDragonRbn

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MineCraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client- Photo Evidence- Lying to staff

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I know that the staff received a picture with me of a client.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Earlier today, my 11 year old brother informed me that he was going to try and hack. I told him that he was not allowed on MC-Drugs. He was on playing, and told me that this guy was harassing him. I got on and screenshotted the guy and sent it in a skype group chat of our faction because I knew zZero_ was on. I was then informed that I should delete it because I had a client. I deleted it and Dakotaa started messaging me. I said that I did not use a hacked client because I had no idea that I had one, hence, the "lying".

Why should we unban you? Because I did not even notice that I had a hacked client.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have gone into %appdata% and permenently deleted all versions of this client. I will never allow my brother on my account again.

How can we trust you again? I am not sure that someone in your position in their right mind would. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, I have deleted the client, and I have banned my brother from using my account.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? It was a COMPLETE misunderstanding. I am so sorry. I deleted the client from my .minecraft folder. Thank you for all the work that you do.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This is a new one.
Appeal denied.

You're responsible for what happens on your account.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Your ban has been extended to permanent, as we have received evidence of you advertising MCDrugs on other servers, which is not allowed.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
There is a certain carelessness it takes to try and promote a server in that fashion.
We're on good terms with most servers in our genre and we(as owners) all agree that advertisements in this fashion are completely unacceptable.

If a player from a similar server were to advertise on MCD we would expect the same result from any of our friends over at the various servers we're connected with - and likewise, we give them all the same logical respectfulness that they show us.

Advertising MCD on other servers is ridiculous, please do not do it.
Your ban has been lowered to 40 days - 33 days for the advertisement and the 7 for hacking.

Finally, there are not concrete "rules" for every single possible event that can occur - use some common sense. You weren't just "promoting our server", you were spamming a competing server attempting to directly poach their players.

TheDragonRbn

There is a certain carelessness it takes to try and promote a server in that fashion.
We're on good terms with most servers in our genre and we(as owners) all agree that advertisements in this fashion are completely unacceptable.

If a player from a similar server were to advertise on MCD we would expect the same result from any of our friends over at the various servers we're connected with - and likewise, we give them all the same logical respectfulness that they show us.

Advertising MCD on other servers is ridiculous, please do not do it.
Your ban has been lowered to 40 days - 33 days for the advertisement and the 7 for hacking.

Finally, there are not concrete "rules" for every single possible event that can occur - use some common sense. You weren't just "promoting our server", you were spamming a competing server attempting to directly poach their players.
I had absolutely no clue. I am terribly sorry about this. I really was trying to get more players for you. But I really do love this server, and I feel like 33 days is excessive. I had huge plans this summer to play on this server, but that time is half of my summer.

Latest posts

Members online