Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TheEmperr

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEmperr

Member Name TheEmperr

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheEmperr

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : xray - second offense, accomplice to xray the day before but I haven't been on for a few days.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins wondered how I found bases in the farm region and that's why I was banned.

What is your explanation of this reason? You can see names if people make the bases too close to the top of the ground. People also leave their boats in the water or a hole in the ground from where they dug down to make a farm. It's pretty easy to just dig down and find a potential base since they leave it RIGHT above the base usually.

Why should we unban you? I was not x-raying and was banned when I wasn't even on.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not raid as much? I'll let admins TP to me when I'm about to raid to show how I found the base.

How can we trust you again? Continuing to play the server and prove we are legit.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Try to see how easy it is to find bases in the farm world since people are pretty bad at hiding it.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Myself and another admin found multiple bases you and your friend had raided that you would have had no way of knowing was there. Most of these bases were too far down to see player names and there was no evidence on the surface of a base potentially being there.
As for why you were permanently banned after your initial ban, we count each base as a separate offense.

Appeal denied.

TheEmperr

Myself and another admin found multiple bases you and your friend had raided that you would have had no way of knowing was there. Most of these bases were too far down to see player names and there was no evidence on the surface of a base potentially being there.
As for why you were permanently banned after your initial ban, we count each base as a separate offense.

Appeal denied.
They leave boats and holes from where they dug down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.