Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - THEFAILHARDGAMER

Member Name THEFAILHARDGAMER

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: THEFAILHARDGAMER

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : Candy!

Staff who dealt with you : Candy

Staff who have warned you previously : Never been warned, never been so much as questioned.

Reason for ban on record : Xray hacked client

I was banned for mining straight down to a zombie spawner. I can agree this looks suspicous but the admin in this case "Candy" jumped the gun a little bit! :>
All candy saw was me mining straight down to a zombie spawner,
he didnt see that my base was infact less then 200 blocks away and that we had actually stumbled across the spawner earlier whilst looking through caves.
I can see where Candy is coming from although a simple "How did you know a spawner was here?" was all that was nessesairy to resolve this dilemma.

Milk_Fish and I base is litterly less than 200 blocks away, we had stumpled apon this spawner while going through a cave, pretty obvious seeing that
all the crates where looted... Milk_Fish had just got his Silk touch pick and had organised to pay a VIP to come and mine it for us, meanwhile Candy was feeling
abit mean and decided to ban me on the spot. This lead on to Milk_Fish dieing with his new pick axe which for us (mules) was really expensive.

We have broken absoultly no rules and have been falsly prosocuted.

We will make sure to tell staff we are mining directly down!

Well I never broke a rule!

I would like to pioltly ask for compensation on Milk_Fish's "Diamond Pickaxe" with "Unbreaking III", "Silk touch I" and "Efficiency VI"

if you want the co-ords just ask for a private message me

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Do me a favor, Explain if you were going through the cave system earlier... Why was there no mined ores, no torches placed etc. Here we ban and let you appeal. If you can explain this a bit in detail, you will be unbanned if it makes sense. Thanks.

Thank you candy for the quick response! No ores were touched as you will be able to see from looking in our chests we have plenty of iron, and too much coal (lol) and there are obviously no diamonds that high! Neither Milk_Fish or I use torches as we play on full brightness. If it makes you feel any better the loot from the chests were taken!

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the response Gamer. Apologies on my end for being so hasty but you must understand where we are coming from when we do bans.
I appreciate your patience... You will be unbanned shortly. Thank you.

Thank you for your immediant reponse, I much apprichate that! May we have our pickaxe back for the trouble :> (feel free to say no!). It's just that Milk_Fish is a bit angry and salty over it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.