Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Thisplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisplayer

Member Name Thisplayer

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Thisplayer

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : gotedit

Staff who dealt with you : gotedit

Staff who have warned you previously : -

Reason for ban on record : xray/chest esp

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i got banned because my faction m8 J_van_G tpt me to a base and then there was an admin who blew me up then i got banned

Why what is your explanation of this reason? got no explenation because i have no idea what just happened i just tpt to J_van_G

Why should we unban you? because i didnt do anything?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? none did nothing wrong

How can we trust you again? just do

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? have a nice day

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

The base that you went to where you got blown up at was like the 4th base you had gone to. A player had reported you both to me for having chest esp, therefore, I decided to watch you both. From the second I teleported to you, inside your base, to the minute I banned you both, you had not left each other for longer than 2 minutes. J_van_g was teleporting to you when you were both away from one another and they accepted. You were both clearly in a call and knew exactly who you were talking to.

Whilst you were away from J_van_g, you were constantly looking down towards caves, mine shafts and raided bases.

You were with J_van_g and were clearly willing to share any resources that you found at any bases that were xrayed into. J_van_g has accepted that they were xraying.

Thisplayer

I Will wait for my in ban sure But youre incorrect I only use optifine i just Looked for claims
I never hacked a day in my life
So No you didnt see me look at mineshafts or bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online