Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Ban Appeal - Tim McCusker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim McCusker

Member Name Tim McCusker

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: KinbuWumbo

Length of Ban: 24 Hrs

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Use of Alt account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Younger brother uses account (KinbuWumboG2)
I use my account (KinbuWumbo). We used the server at the same time (I started playing last night, he referred me to the server and I was showing him the progress I have made on my base), similar game name, same IP and we failed to let an admin know that we were doing this

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I am fairly new to this server joined about 26 hours ago, I was reading the servers rules after messing around with commands in game and ended up in the "/help" menu (I was trying to figure out how to rank up) and I noticed the rule regarding alt accounts and I believe it said that we needed to let an admin know.

Why should we unban you? I have not broken any other rules nor do I have any intent to do so, I would just like to enjoy the server. I play pretty low-key, I stay off the chats, I just do my own thing.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If necessary, I will make sure my brother and I do not use the server at the same time. However, I am not completely sure what the issue actually is. Whether it is a problem with having two accounts listed on the server from the same IP, or those two accounts being logged into the server at the same time, I am not sure how it works, or if it some kind of "no collaboration" rule I am unsure.

How can we trust you again? I'm 20, I don't play Minecraft to negatively impact any other user's experience and certainly would not do anything to take away from what the creators of this server intended for it to be.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would just like to play, and continue ranking up on the server and play the game as it is intended.

Thank you, by the way, for reviewing this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.