Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Tittan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tittan

Member Name Tittan

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: StogieTtn

Length of Ban: Seven Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Kidcar

Staff who dealt with you : no one dealt with me

Staff who have warned you previously : never did anything, never been accused

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for finding a base and teleporting faction members there

Why what is your explanation of this reason? A minecraft player in chat wrote cords in chat said there was a base there, i wrote down the cords and went there about a week later to find out the player wasn't trolling.

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because i was faultily accused of hacking and there is evidence of my not only being an outstanding part of mcdrugs community but also no evidence that i used any hacks.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Be more careful at collecting and providing information to prove my innocence and helping the admins figure out the truth

How can we trust you again? Should trust me now because this was a mistake

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope the admin contacts the admin (Kidcar), who banned me for further information and look at the current evidence at a different angle to see a different conclusion, thank you and have a good day.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
This appeal is denied. Multiple admins took a look at the base that was raided by you and they confirmed it that it was xray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online