Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TModZ

TModZ

Member Name TModZ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TModZ or StealthyBoi

Length of Ban: 4 days and 12 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : no one unless they where chatting in chat box i never use chat services in servers because my friends just talk on skype

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : I was using Aristois i think heres there page https://aristois.opentexon.com/ a Hacked Client using "Free Cam" and Xraying my teams base waiting for them to join to spy on them they never joined so then i was banned

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Im not sure the only reason now that comes to mind is using a hack client

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I dont have any just doing this bc i understand now that this was a problem this wont help to get back in

Why should we unban you? Because when my friend invited me we directly into the gameplay its not your fault i did not read the rules and u know that i know about hacked clients i did not know it was bad to use free cam in such in my base just to have fun but to you guys it matters becuase you guys have rules

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Perm ban me

How can we trust you again? because i willing to give up my access to my fav server and if your not sure if u want to unban now its fine that just means ill my wait 4 days i understand the terms of service up there at the top but in my case why not make an appeal just because i can no offense Its Free to do!

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? your game is the best server ive ever played on and my friend Gyarato and his brother have so much fun if u dont except my appeal i understand why ill just have to wait my 4 days

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.