Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Toad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad

Member Name Toad

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ____Toad____

Length of Ban: 1 Day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : Ace

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Planting drugs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was droping drugs at spawn then arresting them

What is your explanation of this reason? I was not aware of this rule. I only started yesterday. i have not read the rules yet and was not aware that i could be banned for it.

Why should we unban you? I follow the rules and respect people i dont like to cause trouble and i truly thought it was allowed

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Read the rules and make sure i follow them to the tee.

How can we trust you again? Im not sure you could have a Mod follow me and if you get reports of me investigate them. I have no previous bans as i just started this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was not aware of the rules of the server. Im planning on reading them after i finish this.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.