Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - tommmy7777

tommmy7777

Username:

In-Game Name: tommmy7777

Reason for ban threathning doxxing

Length of ban: perma. sadge

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Glucose daddy / RaidingEveryone attempted to ban me but failed, but it was good effort

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I told a comrade i was gonna doxx him because he took longer than 20 seconds to reply to my /msg

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It was a jest. Probably should have realized it was a bannable action.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not make threats to doxx people

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I dont want to be banned from the server so now I will not do that again

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I am sorry for my actions, i seek forgiveness.

tommmy7777

I should also mention this who kerfuffle was with IGN - cxiidenn and he can confirm we were friends and just joking around. I am sorry for causing causing any difficulties.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If no one else handles this I can be home within the hour to look into it. If you can have cxiidenn send me a Mail message in game (/mail send willifolts) confirming that you’re friends I can unban you, on the condition that you and him make zero dox threats again, even as a joke.

tommmy7777

Ok that works, he will send it over sometime tonight. Lesson has been learned and I will not make jokes of that kind again. Thank you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.