Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Tommy Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Rogers

Member Name Tommy Rogers

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Tawarwick

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC Ban

Staff who banned you : GoodChum

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum

Staff who have warned you previously : No warnings

Reason for ban on record : Staff Dox Threats

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was arrested in-game by good chum with drugs when invisible and it was very suspicious. I queried him about it and he was denying it. so I said "I'm close to finding you", "and I'm not talking about in-game", "see you soon". he then asked is this a threat and I said "I am not obliged to answer that question" which obviously isn't a threat". I was using slang and in no way was threatening a DOX and if I was it would be something along the lines of "I've got your address I know where you live and I'm driving down to kill you" or something along those lines so I don't understand why I was banned it was highly exaggerated and was nowhere near a threat.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? kind of over-explained in the box above so both answers are done in there.

Why should we unban you? I never threatened him I was literally just joking using slang and he misinterpreted it thinking i was threatening him which I was not

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not joke around because I may be misinterpreted and banned for it

How can we trust you again? I'm not going to use those phrases anymore as I don't want to be banned again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? sorry that you misunderstood what I was saying but that wasn't what I was meaning I was only joking. I apologise.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
your intent doesn't come out as "a joke" just because its "slang" you know, doesn't mean everyone uses it. I'm going to shorten your ban to a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.