Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Tommy_Shelby_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy_Shelby_

Member Name Tommy_Shelby_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Tommy_Shelby_

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "use of alt"

Staff who banned you : SOLOxASSASSin

Staff who dealt with you : no one dealt with me, was banned when i wasn't on the game

Staff who have warned you previously : no one gave me a warning, was banned when i wasn't on the game

Reason for ban on record : "use of alt" (i have no idea what that means)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no clue I was offline

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't know what I have done wrong, I only started playing your server yesterday.

Why should we unban you? I have no clue what I did wrong and haven't broken any rules as far as I'm aware.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have no idea what I did wrong so I don't know

How can we trust you again? Trust that once I find out what "use of alt" is I will try not to accidentally do it again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? My brother who's username is Arthur_Shelby_ has also been banned, permanently, by the same person for "alt of tommy_shelby_. Again I have no idea what that means and what that has to do with him or what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.