Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Toothy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothy

Member Name Toothy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ToothyMineCraft

Length of Ban: Permanent
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : The Ban Hammer has spoken!

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : There was a mass of players online and people were being banned for spamming and botting, they probably thought I was one of them.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? There was a large amount of players in the spawn spamming and cursing, I'm guessing any new players after X time were getting banned.

Why should we unban you? I was not part of that mass of bots and spammers, I came online to check out the server and had no time to read any of the signs.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't have any control whether or not players decide to attack the server.

How can we trust you again? I was an innocent joining at an awful time, I'll just be sure to play normally.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was an innocent that joined during an attack, I had no ill intent on your server.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
appeal accepted sorry for the ban, of course you under stand what was happening at the time.
Welcome to the server i hope you enjoy you time here as i have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online