Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - tr1ple_

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1ple_

Member Name tr1ple_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: tr1ple_

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : bot

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was running around in the desert digging up sand while my friends were finding a suitable place for a base. I believe the admin got confused and believed I was a bot to level up excavation.

What is your explanation of this reason? I had nothing else to do while they were looking for a spot, so I thought it was okay for me to dig up sand.

Why should we unban you? While I understand no system is perfect, and I am not upset that I was banned. I have been banned while doing nothing wrong, and I do not believe that is supposed to happen.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? This is my first time playing on a server of this kind, I will make an attempt in the future to ensure that I do not appear to be a bot.

How can we trust you again? As a person who just wishes to play Minecraft, I do not understand why I was not to be trusted.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for your dedication and I did not realize I appeared to be a bot.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hey tr1ple_ , my apologies. When I banned you there were a lot of bots spamming on the server and I believe I must have tabbed your name by mistake. I have removed the ban and cleared your history.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.