play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - TrapNation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrapNation

VIP
Member Name TrapNation

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TrapNation_H3X

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage, Dakotaa, Lolii_

Staff who have warned you previously : Lolii_?

Reason for ban on record : "Dakotaa's orders"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Causing trouble in chat for saying faggot and standing up for myself.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I said that someone was a faggot in chat and I was told to stop being a "bigot" and I said I can say what I want.

Why should we unban you? I had gotten a 5 minute mute for not obeying staff which I thought was reasonable, and then I got a day ban which was unreasonable, then I got permed for no reason in particular. I think I should be unbanned because with no active warnings I think a permanent ban for something very minor is way over the top and it should be reduced back to a day at most.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont disobey staff.

How can we trust you again? If you want to perm mute me to prevent this from happening that is fine, I just think you can trust me because I did really nothing wrong, I deserved a 5 minute mute and got a perm, so I think there is nothing not to trust me about.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I think its ridiculous that I get banned permanently for something that the active mods thought was 5 minute mute worthy with no active warnings, and I want the staff to clear their heads and think about this objectively because I know the staff doesn't like me.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I will not decide the appeal but, provide further information. You have a history of being a nuisance in chat and upon asking dakotaa he said to one day ban you. At which point you thought it would be funny to contact me.

rFKfjha.png

At which point I mentioned this to dakotaa who then said to perm you.

TrapNation

VIP
I will not decide the appeal but, provide further information. You have a history of being a nuisance in chat and upon asking dakotaa he said to one day ban you. At which point you thought it would be funny to contact me.

rFKfjha.png

What do you mean contact you?

TrapNation

VIP

rFKfjha.png

I didnt say that to you?

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
It came from an account that I know you have access to right after you got banned

TrapNation

VIP
It came from an account that I know you have access to right after you got banned
I didn't say anything to you, It was probably vhizy he is in the same room as me playing his computer

*Edit* It was vhizy he heard me raging about the one day ban

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied, if this behavior continues in chat it will eventually lead to a perm ban. Also, I am letting you off the hook for the message noodly received on skype. Like always you are responsible for anything that happens on your account. If something of that nature happens again, your ban will be extended.

**After speaking with Dakota we will lower this ban to a week. Sorry I looked over that your ban was extended to perm after the message. Next time this happens in chat, your perm ban will be given back without any chance of appeal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online