play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - TrapNation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrapNation

VIP
Member Name TrapNation

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TrapNation_H3X

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Vhizy using account to alt bypass

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because Noodly just banned Hunter080600 because he thought he was Vhizy and I asked him what he was doing because that is my other brother and he banned because he thought I was Vhizy's alt.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My explanation is that Noodly is mad at us, and I had logged on for the first time in a while because Hunter080600 was in pvp trouble and he must have thought I just joined after hunter got banned.

Why should we unban you? If you check the logs me and Hunter were trash talking to the Mystic clan (ImaHog, ImaZetsu) at the same time and we were both running around in prison, and also I offered to join a teamspeak or skype call with Noodly but he didn't reply, I can't believe I have to go through this again as we have gotten the fact across that there were 3 of us (Now 2) and I get banned before even getting the chance to say I'm not my brothers, I've never even been accused of being anyone else and my record was clean in that regard.Also, I think my style of speaking and typing is different than that of my brothers so just look at that too.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't think I need to take any measures neither could I have as there was nothing I could have done as I wasn't given time to explain myself, but I think if the logs prove that we are different people I will notify staff that I am not in fact Hunter.

How can we trust you again? If the logs show I'm legit I think all trust will be restored, but I can join a teamspeak or skype call if you need that to trust me again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to ask Noodly why he banned me so fast, I have been approached calmly multiple times by different admins to verify that I am not the same as my brothers but he just banned me before I could really explain myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.