play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - TrapNation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrapNation

VIP
Member Name TrapNation

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TrapNation_H3X

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : FactionsTasty

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Anti knockback

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : No reason I think factions tasty banned me because me and Hunter were wrecking his friend and he needed a reason to ban me and said anti knockback even tho I wasnt being hit

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Me and Hunter were chasing littleslayer and killing him and out of nowhere I get banned for anti knock back, by factionstasty for anti knockback because its his friend and he banned me

Why should we unban you? I was running and chasing little slayer with no one hitting me, how could I have been using anti kb if no one was hitting me, I dont understand how I would have anti kbing if I wasnt being hit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Nothing to do

How can we trust you again? Realise that I wasnt hacking

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Wtf I wasnt being hit, how did I get banned for antikb without being hit?

TrapNation

VIP
And he wasn't even at the pvp site when I got banned, he ran after we starter killing him, he banned me around 5 minutes after he ran from the site, and I would like so see his proof because I never saw him around me

FactionsTasty

MVP+
Hi, after around 30 seconds of you pvping littleslayer, he told me on ts that he was pvping a hacker. I came to warp wild to investigate, and was presented with you shifting there taking no knockback whilst being hit by littleslayer.​

All your claims about not being hit back are false. I watched littleslayer sit there and be hit back from you as you took no knockback whatsoever.

Also, i jumped and started hitting you as well as littleslayer so all your claims about not being hit are false.

Also I came back after running in crappier gear and hit you in the water and as I excpected you took no knockback there either.

I didn't want to ban you whilst in combat with you and your brother so after getting enough evidence that you were hacking I ran to get out of combat and banned you.

TrapNation

VIP
Hi, after around 30 seconds of you pvping littleslayer, he told me on ts that he was pvping a hacker. I came to warp wild to investigate, and was presented with you shifting there taking no knockback whilst being hit by littleslayer.​

All your claims about not being hit back are false. I watched littleslayer sit there and be hit back from you as you took no knockback whatsoever.

Also, i jumped and started hitting you as well as littleslayer so all your claims about not being hit are false.

Also I came back after running in crappier gear and hit you in the water and as I excpected you took no knockback there either.

I didn't want to ban you whilst in combat with you and your brother so after getting enough evidence that you were hacking I ran to get out of combat and banned you.
Sneaking reduces knockback, and you banned me like 10 minutes after that happened, and you got killed in the water u never hit me

TrapNation

VIP
And dakota said "As for your case, the staff member that banned you was told that they were wrong to do so, and it should not happen again"

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Ban Appeal Denied,

Your account has had a previous ban for hacking, and it wouldn't shock me if you were using hacks again. Also, many of the accounts on your ip address have been banned for hacking. With all of the past evidence in this case we will accept the TrialMod's decision without a video. If you have any comments feel free to reply.

TrapNation

VIP
Ban Appeal Denied,

Your account has had a previous ban for hacking, and it wouldn't shock me if you were using hacks again. Also, many of the accounts on your ip address have been banned for hacking. With all of the past evidence in this case we will accept the TrialMod's decision without a video. If you have any comments feel free to reply.
That is the worst reason ever, because I got banned before(which was total bs) and someone I was with got banned, I am automatically doing that thing, I got banned for a bs reason and my brother doesn't hack anymore. Innocent until proven guilty and I haven't been proven guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.